Monday, December 8, 2008

WE LOVE TINKERBELL

The weekend before my wedding I had the girls for the weekend so Friday night we took the girls to a play, Tinkerbell at Overbrook School....Caroline Sheridan...was Tinkerbell. Caroline is 11 years old now, but was only 5 months old when I started keeping her my freshman year!! I know I have talked about her on here before.... she did a great job and it was great to get to see everyone again!!!

Josie getting ready to go see Tinkerbell!!!
Marshall was very excited about going too!!!

Caroline on stage....she looked so pretty and was a great Tinkerbell!!!





I was so glad to get this picture....Marshall loved seeing Tinkerbell upclose!!!
I just can't believe how fast they all grow!! I remember when Caroline was this little!!!!






No comments: