Monday, December 8, 2008

Santa Claus is coming to Town....in November??

Again the weekend before my wedding the girls and I went to Cool Springs Mall to see Santa arrive for the first time this year!!! Grandmomma and Grandaddy met us out there too!!! I dressed the girls in their Christmas dresses and they were too cute!! They had songs with the kids before Santa and the Rockettes came!!!

This is Marshall dancing and Josie with Grandmomma!!!

Radio City Rockettes!!!!








My cousin Kristin brought Sam up to see Santa too....she got in line fast so we didn't have to wait long at all!!!




Sam and the girls after seeing Santa....





Marshall and her new hat!!








I didn't know how Josie would do with Santa but she loved him and walked right up and gave him a hug and sat in his lap!!!! She was great!!!







And of course over for some fun rides!!!!










No comments: