Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Shower at Kim's

I had another shower back in October that Kim and Erica hosted!! It was a lot of fun and many friends that I have not seen in a while got to stop by!! She cooked dinner for everyone and it was really good!! Thank you Kim and Erica for a wonderful shower!!! Again I didn't get as many pictures as I wanted!!


My old roomie Marci...we lived together for almost 5 years until she got married last year!!!

Erica writing down the gifts as I open...everyones favorite job! HA!!


This is Pam and Caroline Sheridan....This was the first family I started babysitting for my freshman year in college!! Caroline was only 5 months old at the time and her Big Brother Jack was 2...They are now 11 and 13 or is he 14 now?? It was so good to have them there this night and it was so good to see them both!!! They will always have a special place in my heart!!!



Abigail holding Amanda's little girl Raleigh!!





No comments: