Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Shower at Amanda's

October 5th Amanda, Jenny and my 2 Aunts..Aunt Connie and Aunt Jane gave me a shower at Amanda's house... it was beautiful....all my family and friends together!! I can't thank them enough for all they did for me. My mom and dad drove through on their way back from the beach and were able to be there too!!

Mom and I at Amanda's house....

Amanda had her table decorated so pretty!!

Aunt Jane, Amanda, me, Aunt Connie and Jenny






The three cousins.....Amanda, Kristin and I




Trying to get Wallace to give me a kiss....he just thinks its funny!!!





A few of the little cousins that were there....Halle Jane, Raleigh, Blaire Frances, and Wallace





Chris came by in the end to see everyone!!






My parents and Chris and I with little Wallace!!! (He loves his grandaddy!!)










No comments: