Sunday, October 11, 2009

A Shower for Camdyn

My best friend from high school, Eric and his wife are expecting a baby boy, Camdyn Mitchell, this week actually!!! Some of the family had a shower for Camdyn at the church and I was so glad that I was able to attend!! Camdyn will have 2 precious BIG sisters, Abigail and Ansley. Abigail and Ansley are 3 1/2 and can't wait to meet their baby brother!!! Eric's family has always been a second family to me and I was so happy when Eric's sister came with her baby girl Sloane that I had not met yet!! Her husband did not make the trip with them, he stayed back with their son Benson. The Johns/Bland family is growing quickly....Momma Donna and Daddy Lance will have 6 grandkids after Camdyn's arrival!!!



Baby Sloane....isn't she precious!!!



The girls holding their baby cousin!!!






Momma Donna(this is what I started calling her in high school!!!) holding her preicous Sloane!!!



Sloane finally gave it up at the end of the shower!!!

No comments: