Sunday, June 7, 2009

A Day at the Zoo

A few weeks ago Chris was off during the week and we decided to go to the Zoo... I had Wallace that day and he and Josie kept talking about wanting to go...so once we picked up Marshall from school we headed to the zoo!! Marshall, Wallace, and Josie!!

They are too cute... they really play well together!! I had to take this picture because not long ago I found a picture of Marshall and James(my other nephew) at about this same age and Marshall is wearing that outfit and they are standing in front of this sign!! I will have to see if I can find that other pic again!!


Josie loves Chris and I will have to say Chris feels the same way about her!!! Great buddies!!!



Meerkat(spelling?)...one of the favorites!!!










One of the new baby tigers...they are so cute!!!

Well I tried...I am not sure what Josie is doing!!!

Wallace hanging out in the Bamboo!!!



I forget what these are called.....but what a funny picture!!

Porcupine

They loved the petting zoo








Marshall and me Chris and Wallace...Wallace love Chris too



Waiting for their ride


Chris and I waiting for our ride too!!




Wallace on his Koala Bear.. he wasn't sure at first.. but then loved it!!!

Josie loving her ride too!!!

Marshall showing off a little....she loves to ride too!!


And you can't leave the zoo without an icee or a snow cone!!! I think Marshall had Dippin Dots!!!


We all had a great time at the Zoo..That was not the first of the summer and I am sure it won't be the last!!!

No comments: