Friday, March 5, 2010

MY JOSIE TURNS 3!!!

Lots of pictures...could not decide!! So yes my little Josie is 3!! I really can't believe it!! I mean I know her and Marshall are 3 years apart and Marshall is almost 6, BUT Josie can't be 3!!! She is so fun and has the funniest personality and makes us all laugh all day!!! The things she says are just hilarious!!! I will have to work on a blog for just that one day!!! She gets excited about everything and REALLY makes me see things through a childs eyes and makes it so fun for me!! I know I don't have kids of my own yet, but I can remember talking to their mom before Josie was born and we both would say, "how are we going to love this one as much as we love Marshall??" WOW it is just amazing what God can put in your life and show you how you can love so many!! Josie is such a joy in my life and I can't imagine my life without her!! Happy Birthday to my Josie Bear!! I love you so much!!
Princess Party of BUST!!!

She was so PROUD and love her party!!!


Her friend party was full of crafts just perfect for a princess!!!

This is Andrew...a little boy that I keep one day a week!! He loves Josie!!
Sweetest little boy...look at those eyes!!!

SISTERS!!!


THEY LOVE EACH OTHER SO MUCH!!!!


CUPCAKES TOO!!!



Marshall girl!!!
JUJU and the PRINCESS OF THE DAY!!!

Opening DORA Bowling!!!

She had a great Birthday with friends after school and friends and family that night!!!

No comments: