Sunday, March 7, 2010

Happy Valentines Day and Happy Birthday Jon

These are the beautiful Flowers my husband got for me on Valentines day!! He knows what I like!!!!
Valentines Day was kinda crazy... Chris had to work...so Alexis and I cooked for the family and for Jon's birthday!! Yes Jon is a Valentine baby!!
James and Jon...always making funny faces!!!

We always get him a Baskin Robbins cake.... YUM YUM!!


He had a lot of help blowing out the candles....



I did not get any other pictures that night!!! But we had great time... it being a Sunday night my parents were not able to be there, they were missed!!!

1 comment:

Misty said...

Jon's bday cake looks familiar! Matt LOVES the Baskin Robbins mint chocolate roll cake. When i post pics, someone will always ask me, "what is that cake?" Ha!