Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Christmas in Arkansas 2009

A lot of pictures ...and mostly of the kids!! I love it!! Chris and I headed to my parents on Dec. 23rd and had so much fun...that was just a start of a our adventure.....

Graves 1st Christmas ( 6 months )
Chris playing football with Wallace.....

The best shot of getting all for together!! Turned out better than I thought!!! Love these 4!!!

Chris and I with our baby nephew Graves!!!!

Funny Faces!!!



Abigail and her look-a-like baby brother!!!
He looks a lot like her to most of us!!!
SO BIG!! My mom got all the boys bean bags....they were a BIG hit!!!!

I will take him whenever I can get him!!!!
James playing football over the bean bags!!!

We went to visit my friend Cindie when we were in town and this is her newest little one...Collier!!! She is sitting on her dog!!!!



This is a little hard to see but this is a BIG bush in Jonesboro that is cut out to be Santa....
It looked really cool in person!!!


Chris and I after church!!!
Mom and Dad....THANK YOU FOR EVERTHING!!!!
A family shot....Jay, Alexis, Abigail(12), James(6 1/2), Wallace(3 1/2)
and Baby Graves (6 months)


PS Just in case you thought I left out Jon...He was not able to make it home for Christmas due to work and then becoming sick!! We missed you Jon!!!!

No comments: