Saturday, June 14, 2008

Fun Times with my other family....

I was able to keep Eric and Rebecca's twin girls, Abigail and Ansley today while they got ready for Rebecca's sisters wedding......Eric was my best friend in high school and his family became like family to me and I spent some good times with them during the last few years of high school!! Eric and his wife live here in Nashville and you would think I would see them a lot but with life and different schedules we just don't...so today was great getting to spend time with the girls.....they just turned 2 in April and are so cute and just the sweetest girls....They call me JuJu but you sometimes here DoDo...pretty funny!! Eric's sister Jennifer was in for the wedding too so it was good to spend time with her as well.... she has a little boy, Benson, that just turned 1 this month...he is so sweet too!! Momma Donna and Daddy Lance were here too!! Donna was doing her magic and making the beautiful brides cake.....she will be making my cake in November and I know she will do a wonderful job then!! I have always known who would do my cake!!!
Chris finally got to meet my other family and I was very greatful for that!! I just hated it took this long!!!

Wow!! They are all at least looking at the camera....Abigail is on the right in this pic...


Trying to get 3 to look at the camera...better luck next time!!


Benson and those baby blue eyes!! What a cutie!!

3 comments:

Brian, Jamie, Molly & Sarah said...

Those are good pictures! You are special to so many little ones, Juju!

Amy said...

Aren't all the John's babies cute!? It looks like you had a lot of fun with the twins and Benson. It was great to see you last weekend!

Anonymous said...

Julie! I found your blog!!! I have one too! Now we can keep each other updated on here! I can't wait until your wedding at home!!! Its going to be so special!!! I love you