Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Fun on a Saturday night....

I can honestly tell you one of the reasons I fell in love with Chris was his love for children....If you know me very well you know that children have always been an important part of my life...growing up in Jonesboro and going to church at Southwest I would always have a child on my hip...I started babysitting for families when I was about 10 and loved it!! Babysat all through college and became a fulltime nanny right out of college for 2 different families......4 years ago now I started with this one family and they had one little 6 week old baby at the time named Marshall and they have since had little Josie... Marshall is now 4 and Josie is 16 months... they are my sweet little girls and I love them like they were my own(as I did most of my families...I get a little attached!! HA!).....Well when Chris and I started dating it was very important for him to meet this family... he was able to be at Josie's first birthday and the girls just loved him and he is great with kids!!! When I stay late at work he will come over and hang out with us and this past weekend I had them on a Saturday night and he came and watched us swim and hung out and helped me with them...these pictures are at their house watching a movie...Josie is always a little shy with him at first but then she is all over him...too cute...

Marshall can ignore almost anything when a movie is on...



Josie and Chris having fun...



The Groom and his 2 Flower Girls



Josie is such a mess...



This is my sweet Josie..she loves her thumb and her lovey!!!

2 comments:

The Hadfields said...

Hey!! It's Amy Stone Hadfield. Love being able to check your blog now. It's such a great way to keep in touch!

Zach and Kim said...

Julie you are the best nanny in this town! You are going to be a wonderful mom someday too!