Saturday, January 2, 2010

The Rest of October

I am so behind on my blog that I have just had to combine the rest of October so I can get caught up quicker!!!!

I took Marshall and Josie to Harpeth Hall for the Fall Festival that they have every year....we took some of the friends too...they had a great time!!!!

Marshall loves any sweets she can get her hands on!!!


Josie the evil pig!! HA HA!!!

Erica, Kim and I try to carve pumpkins together every year!!! Our husbands come sometimes, but are usually not a lot of help...but I will give them a little credit this year because they showed more interest this year.... Hollis was able to join in this year!! Little Darby will be around next year!!!!


I did the monster(with help from Kim) Erica and Ryan did the Trick or Treat and Kim did the Mickey Mouse!! Erica and I used a stencil and Kim did hers by hand.... She is too good!!!!


I had to add this picture...on the way home Chris put the pumpkin on Marshalls carseat and I was worried it was going to fall over so he stopped and buckled it in!! This is our lil pumpkin...

Kim had a Halloween Party one afternoon with friends with little ones.... I stopped by to see everyone....here is Raleigh...she was a pig just like Josie, but did not like her costume!!!



Marci's baby Teague in his halloween outfit!!! He is too cute!!!


Marshall really wanted to decorate for Halloween this year so we made some homemade ghosts and spiders!!! She really had to have this Grave!!!

This year I was home for Halloween so I was able to be at my home church's Fall Festival!!!
I love to see my friends from home little babies!! This is Amy's sweet Halle!!!

My friend Cindie from home had just had her little baby in September so I got to meet Collier for the first time... she was so tiny it was hard to see her in her poodle costume!!!!

Baby Collier woke up for a few more pictures!!!!


Halle's big brother Hayden.....this boy knows his trains!!!

No comments: