Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy One Year Anniversary

November 15th...Chris and I celebrated our 1 year anniversary!!! I honestly can not believe that it has already been a year!!! I would so love to go back to that day...it was so beautiful and so much fun....all the people that I love in one place...and most importantly I married my best friend!!! Thank for a great year Chris and I can't wait to see what the future holds for us!!!

This is our cake topper.....it was still VERY good!! We did not actually get to have it on our anniversary because it was at my parents....so my mom brought it when they came.....it just so happened that we got to eat it on December 15th.....just a month late!!!
We celebrated at our favorite place....Chappy's!!! I did not get a great picture of us together!!!



No comments: