Thursday, October 2, 2008

Couples Shower

The first weekend in September Dallas and Fleming(the family I work for) and Jay and Alexis hosted a couples shower for at the home of Dallas and Fleming!! It was a great shower and they went above and beyond for me and made it all about me and it was so much fun!! To have my close family and friends there with me was so fun and the night could not have been more PERFECT!!!!!


Chris and I before everyone arrived!!!



Sister in law Alexis and I


Amanda, Morgan, and Erica.... just 2 weeks before Erica got married!!


The hosts.. Jay and Alexis and Dallas and Fleming



Marshall with the happy couple.....


College friends Misty and Laura...


Seth, Jay and Lee....



Awesome night to be around the pool with friends


Two old roomies... Misty and Marci....


Marshall took a swim before she was put to bed!!


Matron of Honor, Cousin and Best Friend Amanda....



Old school friend from home Melissa Wilson


Sister Kim and her husband Zach... good friends!!!


What a fun night and great time with friends and family!!

No comments: