Sunday, July 20, 2008

WOW....VBS SOUTHWEST STYLE!!!!

















I went to Jonesboro last Sunday and stayed until Tuesday late.... I was going home to work on some wedding planning and worked it out so I could go to a few nights of WOW!! I love to go home for it and I usually like to help in class but the past 2 years I have not been able to stay the whole week so I have just been everywhere... My mom was in the nursery so I would hang out there some... She is holding Eliza Ramsey is this pic...she loved to be held and was so cute!!
Wallace didn't really like loud stuff in the auditorium so he would plug his ears and by the last night didn't even want to go in there!! Abigail and James love it and have a great time at my parents for the week! Alexis was able to help me and I think her sister both that week with wedding stuff!! THANK YOU ALEXIS!!! I can't wait to take my own kids to WOW one day... my parents will have a full house then!!

No comments: